National University (NU) Admission Notice (NU Honours First Year Admission Circular 2019-20) has been published. According to the published notice, the students who received the prescribed GPA in the 8th year undergraduate (honors) class of 20-24 academic year under the National University and the prescribed GPA passed the Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination on 2019-20,
If you are an applicant from September 1 to September 15, fill out the form. To apply online, visit https://www.nu.ac.bd/admissions
you will print the application form, and the application fee will be submitted by the date of September 20 for payment of 250 takas and the certified copy of the candidate’s Secondary and Higher Secondary/equivalent examination, along with the certified copy of the registration card.
Important Information for Admission
If you are a candidate for NU Honours First Year Admission, checkout the Circular and see the important information below.
Application start date: 1 September 2019
Deadline to apply: 15 September 2019
Application fee: 250 TK.
Printing the application form and submitting application fees and required papers along with relevant college deadline: 16 September 2019
Admission method: Based on the GPA of SSC and HSC
Class start date: 1st October 2019
Last year’s number of seats: 4 lakh 68thousand 5 hundred 40
Applicability of application
- Candidates who have received a minimum GPA of 2.5 in SSC and equivalent examination of 2018/19 from the Humanities of any educational board / open university in Bangladesh and a minimum GPA of 2.2 with the 4th subject in the equivalent examination of 2016/17 can apply.
- Candidates with a minimum GPA of 4.1 in SSC and equivalent examination of 2016/17 and HSC of 2018/19 and 4th grade in the equivalent examination from any Education Board / Open University recognized in Bangladesh can apply.
- From Bangladesh Technical Education Board only i) HSC. (Vocational) ii) HSC (Business Management) iii) Candidates who have passed the Diploma-in-Commerce Examination
may apply subject to the above conditions
- Eligible subjects will be determined by the candidates studying in the higher secondary and equivalent examinations. The minimum grade point for the said reading (number 200) should be 6.5.
- The candidates who Passed in at least 3 subjects with ‘B’ grades in 4(four) subjects in the O-Level Examination on 2016/17 and the candidates who passed in at least 02 (two) subjects with ‘B’ grades in one subject in A-Level Examination on 2018/19 can apply for this and in fulfillment of other conditions. All these candidates
will have to apply directly within the stipulated time along with the National University.
- In the case of foreign certificates candidates, if any Board of Education recognized in Bangladesh has equaled their earned secondary and higher secondary level numbers, they can also apply for the admission process subject to other conditions. However, all these candidates have to apply directly within the stipulated time and the Dean, Graduate Education, National University.
- Under the National University,
any student admitted to the graduate/honors, bachelor’s (honors) professional, bachelor’s (pass) regular/private courses in the 2018/19 academic year cannot enroll in the 1st year graduate (honors) class in the 2019/20 academic year. However,
All those students can cancel admission in the 1st year of the academic year in the first year of graduation (honors).
- If both candidates are admitted in the same academic year or two different academic years, dual admission to graduate (honors), bachelor’s (honors) professional, and graduate (pass) regular/private courses will be considered as cancellation.
- Applicant must complete the Primary Application Form for the admission prescribed for that branch from the Higher Secondary/equivalent examination. Students who have passed the Domestic Economics Branch will have to complete the Human Branch Application Form in the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Candidates can apply to only 5 colleges in the initial phase.
NU Honours First-year Admission Circular 2019-20 PDF
NU Honours First Year Admission Circular PDF is here to download. Click the download button to download. If you want to download the PDF version, then scroll down from the next part.
NU Honours First Year Admission Circular 2019-20 Image
NU Honours First Year Admission Circular image version is here. To download on android, long press on the image and click save an image. On PC, right-click on the image and click save an image as and choose your location.
Admission method of NU Honours First-Year Admission
- Students will be admitted based on SSC and HSC results without admission tests.
- For each college, you will prepare a merit list separately, and according to the students’ preference, the subject of the 5th year graduation (honors) will be allotted.
- If the result of two or more applicants in the same institution/college on the same subject is the same, then all those applicants in the same phase will apply the rules
- GPA got in SSC and HSC examination with 4th subject and 5% and 3%
- respectively, if required for SSC and HSC examination score
of 1% and 3%
- If two or more applicant results are the same, priority will be given to those who apply first.
Note: If there is any mistake in the application form, the applicant can cancel and renew the application. I can’t cancel over 3 times. Once the college confirms the application form, .you can no longer cancel it.
The required thing you have to submit during fill-up the form
- The applicant must sign the printed application form at the designated place.
- Candidates will have to submit a certified number of secondary and Higher Secondary/equivalent examinations, a certified copy of the registration card, and the application fee of 250 TK – within the stipulated time in the respective college.
- The college that the initial application is online will surely notify these students via SMS to their mobile phones.
- It is important to note that no candidate will be considered eligible for admission unless they confirm the primary application.
- After submitting the application form to the college, if the candidate does not receive SMS on his mobile phone, he should realize that the college has not approved his application form. In this case, the candidate has to contact the concerned college within the stipulated time.
NU Admission Guide 2019-20 PDF
NU Honours First Year Admission Circular guide PDF download from below.
Also, Check these
- SSC Routine 2020 Image or PDF Download
- PSC Exam Routine 2019 Download Now
- SSC Exam Result 2020 Bangladesh Education Board Result See Now
How to Apply Online
The online application process is simple. I give the detailed online application process below. This is a PDF file. You can read it online or download it by clicking the Download link showing at the end of the PDF below.
Those who have more points on the merit list will get the chance. The results will be published in a few steps.
To know the result via SMS, you have to write
NU space ATHN space Roll No and send to 16222.
(এখানে, NU= National University, ATHN= Admission Test Honours Admission, Roll No= অনলাইনে ভর্তির আবেদন ফরমে প্রাপ্ত রোল নম্বর।)
Click this link to get the results online.
To Recover, click this link if you forget the roll and PIN.