Army Medical College Admission Result 2019-20. Army Medical College admission result date apply date all has been declared. To get the army admission result, 2019-20 Follow this article.
The army medical college official website declares the admission notice. They will hold the written exam 12 October 2019(Friday). For more related information and detailed information, please comment below including your email ID in order to we can contact you later.
Army Medical College Admission Result 2019-20
The main result of the Army Medical College Admission 2019-20 will be found at their official website (www.afmcbd.com). All exam detail and notice will be found there and also on our website. The army medical college 1st-year MBBS course admission notice has been announced. On the selected date, the exam will be held, and the result published on 12 October 2019 at 10 am.
[wps_box title=”Result Publishing Status” title_color=”#FFFFFF” box_color=”#16e2c0″ radius=”0″][wps_countdown style=”classic” date=”2019/10/12″ time=”10:00:58″ align=”left” size=”30″ count_color=”#64d811″ background=”#e88e19″ padding=”20″]The Result Has been Published[/wps_countdown][/wps_box]
I give detailed information about army medical admission below.
|Online Application Start||3rd September (Monday) 2019 at 10:00 am|
|Online Application End||21st September (Friday) 2019 at 2:00 pm|
|Application Charge(BDT)||BDT 1000 (non-refundable)|
|Exam Date||12th October (Friday) 2019 at 10:00 am|
|Result Publish Date||18th October (Friday) 2019 at Daily Newspaper, College Notice Board & College website at www.afmcbd.com.|
|Final Medical Test||… November (Sunday) 2019 to… November (Wednesday) 2019.|
[intense_button color=”info” font_color=”#030303″ hover_color=”#03ff10″ hover_font_color=”#fc0505″ box_shadow=”4″ size=”medium” align=”center” font_size=”20″ text_transform=”capitalize” link=”http://afmc.teletalk.com.bd/” target=”blank” background=” target=”_blank” title=”Apply Now” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ angle_3d=”135″ size_3d=”2″ hover_size_3d=”5″ border=”2px solid #0526e6″ hover_border=”2px solid #053d39″ border_radius=”10″ icon_source=”batch” icon=”cloud-download”]Apply Now [/intense_button]
[intense_button hover_color=”#e60e0e” size=”medium” align=”center” link=”www.afmcbd.com” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ icon=”hand-o-right”] [/intense_button][intense_button hover_color=”#e31010″ size=”medium” link=”www.afmcbd.com” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ border_radius=”10″ icon=”hand-o-right”] [/intense_button]
[intense_button hover_color=”#f01818″ size=”medium” align=”center” link=”www.afmcbd.com” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ border_radius=”10″ icon=”pencil-square-o”]View Results No [/intense_button]
Also, check SSC results 2020
Physical Requirements for AMC
Physical requirements are the main thing in AMC. There are specified physical requirements needed for army medical college admission. Please read this table I add below to ensure that you are eligible.
|Height (at least)||1.63 Meter or 5’ 4”||1.55 Meter or 5’ 1”|
|Weight (at least)||45.36 Kg (100 Pounds)||40 kg (88 Pounds)|
|Chest (at least)||Normal -0.76 Meter (30 Inch)||Normal 0.71Meter (28 Inch)|
|Expanded-0.81 Meter (32 Inch||Expanded -0.76 Meter (30 Inch|
|Color blindness will not allow||Color blindness will not allow|
If you are met with the minimum requirement, then you may apply otherwise they will remove you during a medical checkup.
Here are the educational requirements for candidates to apply. They require the minimum requirements to apply online. Other students can’t apply online.
- Applicant must pass SSC and HSC exam from the science group
- Applicant must pass SSC Exam in 2016 or 2017 from the Science Group
- The applicant must pass the HSC exam in 2017 or 2018 from the Science Group.
- The total amount of GPA is gained both SSC and HSC are required 9.00 that means SSC+HSC=9.00, If you have greater than the minimum point, then you are welcome.
- The minimum CGPA required for applicants 3.50 in each SSC and HSC results
- Under CGPA 3.50 cannot apply on online
- The minimum CGPA need for biology both SSC and HSC are 3.50 if you get 3.go GPA in SSC and HSC but you can’t gain 3.50 in biology then you can’t apply.
- Those applicants who passed SSC exams before 2014 are not eligible to apply.
All Army Medical College Results
There are five medical colleges are under AMC. The detailed results are given below. Find your result by your roll in the admit card.
- Army Medical College Jessore
- Army Medical College Chittagong
- Army Medical College Rangpur
- Army Medical College Comilla
- Army Medical College Bogra
The latest result hasn’t been published yet. When the result is published, we will update it here. In this time, I give the previous year’s results below.
[embeddoc url=”https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhi1rldtf89edta/armforced%20result%202018-19.pdf?dl=1″ viewer=”google” ]
Download Army Medical College Circular 2019-20
[intense_button color=”info” font_color=”#030303″ hover_color=”#03ff10″ hover_font_color=”#fc0505″ box_shadow=”4″ size=”medium” align=”center” font_size=”20″ text_transform=”capitalize” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZAiE1tlj2zehSFXeKcZXLWBmy2zHrLTu/view” target=”blank” background=” target=”_blank” title=”Apply Now” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ angle_3d=”135″ size_3d=”2″ hover_size_3d=”5″ border=”2px solid #0526e6″ hover_border=”2px solid #053d39″ border_radius=”10″ icon_source=”batch” icon=”cloud-download”]Download Now [/intense_button]
Army Medical College Admission Test Notice not published yet. As soon as the circular published, we will update it. Here, the previous circular is given below.
[embeddoc url=”https://www.dropbox.com/s/tztm3s8bg14b9hr/armforced%20circular%202019.pdf?dl=1″ viewer=”google” ]
Additional Requirements for Applicants
Some additional requirements students have to meet. I am including additional requirements.
- Applicants age must be under 20 and they must have Bangladesh citizenship
- Applicants must have marital status (unmarried)
- The applicant must clear the previous tuition feed and other curricular activities fees.
In admission time, guardians & students will be assured to the authority that during MBBS Course study time & Internship period, the student will have to pay fixed compensation to the authority, if he/she will be willing to go away or force out.
Army Medical College Admission Test Details
The detailed information will help you understand the examination marking system and other important things.
- Candidates area unit elect for a written examination on the premise of SSC and HSC results and different criteria, as mentioned on top of. Basing on an advantage & quota total, 7000 (approx) candidates will be allowed to take a seat for the written examination.
- The candidates can seem for the written examination (MCQ) of one hundred marks (Syllabus HSC/ equivalent). for every correct respond candidates can get ‘1’ wrong responds zero.25 marks will be subtracted. The distribution of marks is given below
|General Knowledge including history and culture of Bangladesh||05|
- The pass mark for the written exam is 40.
- The SSC and HSC GPA will help candidates to get more marks in marks distribution.
- Five (05) marks will be deducted from those who have passed HSC and its equivalent examinations in 2017. 5 will be deducted those who have passed HSC and its equivalent examinations in 2017 and Admitted in any Govt. Medical / dental colleges
- If Applicant qualified in the written exam then he/she will be called for VIVA and medical.
- Medically fit AFMC candidates will appear to the viva voce examination for evaluation of communication skills, general knowledge, leadership qualities, and human values.
- Preliminary medically fit AMC candidates will appear ISSB in order of candidates selected by ISSB will be examined by a final medical board at CMH, Dhaka.
[intense_button hover_color=”#f01818″ size=”medium” align=”center” link=”http://afmc.teletalk.com.bd/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ border_radius=”10″ icon=”pencil-square-o”]Apply Now [/intense_button]
[intense_button hover_color=”#f01818″ size=”medium” align=”center” link=”www.afmcbd.com” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ border_radius=”10″ icon=”pencil-square-o”]Check Result Now [/intense_button]
The medical education of the country has been perpetually rising to stay pace with the worldwide progress of life science. People’s Republic of Bangladesh soldiers felt the need of possessing a gaggle of energetic, impelled and dedicated kids to steer the health sector within the twenty-first century.
With this read, soldiers Medical school (AFMC) retorted to world changes happening in Medical education and technology. Army Medical Corps (AMC) performs protective of the fighting strength of the soldiers through effective health provision systems throughout each war and peace. AMC needs the induction of a decent range of doctors per annum. The AFMC field possesses a district of concerning thirteen acres of land opposite to bivouac terminus and building Radisson, Dhaka.
How to Download Army Medical Admission Result 2019-20
To download the army medical admission result 2019-20 follow the instruction i share below. The result gaining process is very simple and easy. You need to go to the official website. Click the button below to start the process download.
Here I show the process step by step.
Step-1: Click the button below.
[intense_button hover_color=”#f01818″ size=”medium” align=”center” link=”http://afmc.teletalk.com.bd/options/result.php” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” gradient=”1″ border_radius=”10″ icon=”pencil-square-o”]Click Here To get Your Result [/intense_button]
Step-2: After clicking the button, you will be redirected to the result page. Here you need to enter your roll number.
Step-3: Enter your roll number and click the submit button.
This is the whole process to get Army Medical College. If you are facing any problem, feel free to comment below.